Warehouse Suitability Surveys
Many insurers of cargo and inventories often require a Warehouse Suitability Survey to verify that third party facilities are in apparent good order and acceptable for storage of insured goods. For several years DLS Marine has conducted many of these surveys on behalf of cargo / inventory owners and insurers. A DLS Marine Lloyd’s Certified Surveyor attends onsite to conduct inspection of the storage facility per the customer’s requirements and guidelines.
With the evolution of technology, DLS Marine now offers cutting edge professional drone and imaging services with Warehouse Suitability Surveys. We provide a FAA-certified commercial UAV pilots in the USA along with our Lloyd’s Certified Surveyor which adds the following benefits:
- Edited video in full 4K UHD
- 20 MP detailed still images of exterior and interior facilities
- 360° Orthomosaic map, which is a detailed, accurate photo representation of an area, created out of many photos stitched together and geometrically corrected (“orthorectified”) so that it is as accurate as a map
- Thermal imaging of roof structures to determine areas of concern
- Topography of parking areas / surrounding land
- Access to remote/tall structures
Request a Quote for a Warehouse Suitability Survey
For more information and quotes, please complete the fields below and a DLS team member will contact you as soon possible.